AN A-Z GUIDE IN GROWING YOUR SPROUTS
This is the complete A-Z in cultivating all types of sprouts all year round. The book explains sprouts and sprout cultivation, so you both learn to grow them and understand their needs. And so with this book, your sprouts will always grow successfully for you.
The book is divided into short paragraphs and written in a precise, no fluff language. This makes the book easy to read and use as a reference book. The book is 100 pages. English. In colors with many pictures and illustrations. Author Miriam Sommer owner of FRISKE SPIRER.
In the book you will find:
- How to choose and check the quality of your organic sprouting seeds.
- Review of the 5 groups of sprouts and their characteristics.
- Explanation of the basic needs of all sprouts during cultivation.
- The best tips and methods to successfully grow any sprout.
- Description of the 6 types of spouting devices.
- Methods to achieve high levels of chlorophyll in your sprouts.
- Tips to keep your sprouts fresh for a long time in the refrigerator.
- List of 40 sprouted seeds, kernels, beans, lentils, peas and grains.
- 14 green and healthy recipes with sprouts.
In other words, an A-Z for anyone who loves fresh organic sprouts.